Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a divine gift... :-)


… anxiously I wait … the mere thought gives goosebumps … the soft, velvety touch … smitten with the furry of milky light… touch as smooth that a feather would hurt … pulping is a life … in it comes out of a dab … throbbing in rhythm … contraction and dilation … pumping the red liquid … pulsar of energy with pseudonym life …. stunned is a consciousness at the advent of another … serendipity...ecstasy … jubilant ... rejoicing in the bask…the bundle of joy … in my arms … world ensconce … the tiny organ of sight … clinched…the miniature workers fisted in conclusively … the gushing cold breeze of rains kissing my body … the winter chill drips from cerebrum to toe … summer in my chest … would nestle this procreation …

                                                                                                                              ...dedicated to my Radha

No comments:

Post a Comment

shopping anyone??